Valley Health’s Free Pregnancy App
Do you have questions about what to expect during your pregnancy? Are you
wondering about classes, hospital info or looking for week-by-week updates
on your baby’s growth?
If so, we have you covered with “VHS Babies”, our FREE pregnancy
app designed to answer some of your questions, and to help you stay organized
and knowledgeable during your pregnancy. We know that you have a lot of
questions during this time and VHS Babies was designed to answer some
of them. The app features:
- Week-by-week updates on your baby’s growth and development
- Convenient access to hospital information
- Suggestions on what to pack
- Hospital-specific info related to Labor and Delivery and Mother/Baby
- Listings and registration info for childbirth and parenting classes
- Links to great resources on newborn care and breastfeeding
- A kick counter, contraction timer and more!
To download, click your operating system below or search “VHS Babies”
on Apple App Store and Google Play.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your app, please follow
- Close out the app completely and relaunch it
- If that doesnt work, delete and reinstall the app
If these steps do not work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and include device information and any applicable screenshots.