Emergency Services in West Virginia
Emergency Care at Hampshire Memorial Hospital
Our centers are dedicated to providing patients with the immediate and
experienced treatment they need in the moment. Our triage nurses quickly
assess your condition and ensure that you are seen as soon as you need to be.
Our 24-hour emergency services are available at the following hospitals:
- Hampshire Memorial Hospital
- Page Memorial Hospital
- Shenandoah Memorial Hospital
- War Memorial Hospital
- Warren Memorial Hospital
- Winchester Medical Center
Vital Things to Remember for Emergency Treatment
- The idea of emergency care is to address the needs of those who need it
fastest. Those who are acutely ill and injured are always seen first,
regardless of their “place” in “line.”
- For the sake of speed and space, the number of visitors in the emergency
treatment area is tightly controlled.
- If anything changes regarding your conditions or if a family member has
concerns, the ER triage nurse should be notified.
For Minor Emergencies
Roughly 40 percent of emergency room visits are for injuries that are not
necessarily emergencies, such as sprains, small cuts, flu symptoms, and
minor fractures. To help address these needs while making time for the
most severely injured patients, Valley Health offers urgent care and quick
care locations in Winchester, Strasburg, Front Royal, Martinsburg and Ranson.
Click here to view current wait times and check-in online.