Providing Education for Employees, Nurses and Physicians
Valley Health Employee Education offers a variety of training opportunities
including annual symposiums, American Heart Association (AHA) courses,
quarterly CE programs and numerous other educational events provide our
nurses, employees and the community with valuable information.
Employee Education is also an approved provider of continuing nursing education
by the Virginia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American
Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Valley Health values continuing education for all employees! Keeping up-to-date
on skills and other factors that make the healthcare environment safe
are paramount for the patients and communities we serve.
2018 Conferences and Symposiums
Save the dates! More information provided as we get closer to the event dates.
- February 1 & 15 Quarterly Nursing CE Series
- March 23 - Neuroscience Symposium
- April 13 & 14 - Cardiovascular Conference
- May 3 & 17 - Quarterly Nursing CE Series
- August 2 & 16 - Quarterly Nursing CE Series
- Fall 2018 - Oncology Symposium
- November 1 & 15 - Quarterly Nursing CE Series
- Fall 2018 - Chronic Disease
Sign up for MedNews Plus
MedNews Plus is an online tool for physicians, nurses and other medical
professionals to earn free CME/CEs!
Register today for MedNews Plus and you'll receive:
- Breaking medical news as it happens
- Personalized to your specialties and interests
- Peer-reviewed content pulled from newswires, medical conferences and journals
Physicians register here:
Nurses register here: